Friday, October 14, 2011

All good things.

It pains me to say this, but I am shutting down Legends of Tomorrow. 

With the move down to Washington DC for college, the overload of work, and now the offer to work for Bleacher Report, I must say, it's been a ride. 

Thanks to Jon Springer and Ed Leyro, two Mets bloggers who were able to help me out when I ended to get started. 

Thanks to my friends and family for supporting me.

Thanks to all you readers who were there when I first started out with Bleeding Orange and Blue

You've all been great people. 

However, like I said, this doesn't mean that I'm fully done, Like I said, I now work for Bleacher Report, where I write about whatever sport I want to. I've already gotten 6 articles published, and now I'm a level 2 contributor. I hope this translates to future success, and I also hope that you all check out my written work on Bleacher Report. 


No comments:

Post a Comment